Lee Myles Transmissions has established a program designed to offer its franchisees (and potential franchisees) a grass-roots level of hands-on operational support in your market. The Lee Myles Area Developer Representative Program (ADR).
The ADR owns and operates his or her own Lee Myles facility in the market. Because of this, they have “hands-on” experience with the local business needs of the area. Lee Myles and your local ADR offer the following consultative services in your market:
- Site location
- Lease negotiation assistance
- Equipment acquisition
- Setting up the books
- Assistance in personnel interviewing
- Power purchasing, Vendors
- Point of sale computer training (our approved programs only)
- On-going management training
- Technical assistance
- Effective advertising
- Customer Relations support
- Understanding Profitable Growth
- TV and/or Radio ads for your on-air placement
- Print ads for your placement
- On-site and Off-site support
- Sales and profitability analysis
The local Lee Myles ADR is an ongoing advisor and coaches you on running your business effectively. Not only is the ADR concerned with your top-line but also with your bottom-line! The goal is simple… helping to make you and your center the best you can be.
Typical ADR’s are proven performers in the automotive after-market. We combine their industry knowledge and local marketplace knowledge with Lee Myles proven systems and experienced management team. When we add to this your drive and desire to succeed, the results are a management team to meet and exceed your needs.
Lee Myles is currently looking to expand in Colorado and the Midwest. If you are looking for a business of your own, where you can be in control of your own business while building equity for your future and that of your family, we would like to speak to you about the opportunities ahead in owning a Lee Myles Service Center.